Discover world-class resort-style living in an authentic Hawaiian setting. Spanning 726 acres, Hoakalei Resort is an upscale development overlooking the Pacific on Oahu’s western shore. In other words, this affluent enclave is nothing short of paradise on earth.
Real estate in Hoakalei
The community is made up of four neighborhoods, namely:
- Ka Makana offers an array of single-family homes and townhomes. The neighborhood is sought for executive-style single-family homes with golf course frontage. Residents enjoy privileged access to a fitness club, tennis facility, and pool.
- Kipuka offers a fine selection of single-family condominium units with four bedrooms. This neighborhood is known for its signature Garden Series and Golf Series homes offering golf course and fairway views, respectively.
- Kuapapa is known for spacious single-family homes that come in a variety of styles and floor plans. The neighborhood is coveted for its location on the eastern side of the Hoakalei Country Club and close proximity to the lagoon.
- Lei Pauku adjoins Ka Makana and harbors a collection of exquisitely crafted townhomes.
Things to see and do in Hoakalei
Residents have access to upscale amenities:
- Wai Kai at Hoakalei is a waterfront recreation area where residents can enjoy water-based activities and explore an extensive trail system. Located at the confluence of the Pacific and the 52-acre Wai Kai Lagoon, the waterfront area will have hotels and residential units in the future.
- Hoakalei Country Club features an Ernie Els-designed golf course with lush fairways, glistening lakes, and unobstructed mountain views. The 18-hole, 7,400-yard course has strategically placed bunkers that make for an exhilarating game.