Welcome ToKoa Ridge
Koa Ridge was 20 years in the making, and by all accounts, it was worth the wait. Located between Kapolei and Honolulu, this master-planned community was designed to help families actualize their dreams of homeownership. With quality homes and a host of shops and restaurants, Koa Ridge offers urban living amidst the natural beauty of central Oahu.
Real estate in Koa Ridge
The housing market includes single-family homes and multi-family condos by Castle & Cooke, a reputable builder known for its top tier housing developments in Hawaii. These homes offer modern floor plans at a broad price range. Koa Ridge will have over 3,500 homes once it’s fully built out.
Things to see and do in Koa Ridge
Residents have easy access to the following attractions and amenities:
- The Gateway at Koa Ridge is a mixed-use development with retail, restaurants, a grocery store, a big box store, and various services.
- The Koa Ridge Business Park offers 12 fee simple parcels across 10.7 acres of prime land and about 466,000 square feet of industrial-commercial mixed use (IMX-1) zoned land.
- Koa Ridge Community Centeroffers recreational facilities for residents to enjoy.
- Hale Lau Koais a social hub where residents can join cultural events and gatherings within proximity of shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Ho’ala Trailis a 7.5-mile trail where residents can jog or bike.